|Are you acting like the CEO of your practice … or like a typical DC “Owner-Operator”?|
Here’s how to tell…
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
– You run your practice. Without you, nothing gets done.
– Your team members come to you to make most decisions, big or small.
– When things go wrong, you’re the “savior” of your practice.
– There’s no way that your team members can do the things you do.
– If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.
– Even if you wanted to give your team more responsibility, you don’t have the time to train them.
– If you did not show up for work on Monday – the place would screech to a halt.
– If you relate to any (or all!) of the above, then you’re acting more like a DC Owner-Operator who owns a JOB … and not like a CEO who owns a Scalable, Durable and eventually Transferable business.
And that’s okay.
We’ve all been there. It’s just one of the 4 Seasons of the Chiropractic career.
Hint: Here are the four seasons that you are about to learn about
The good news is, you can move beyond this season, into the next one and then the one after that.
The first step? Check out this short video that Dr. Stephen Franson made for you about becoming the CEO of your practice.