It’s the holiday season, time for lots of overspending on things that we don’t really need and will likely never use while we watch friends and family eat/drink their way from holiday celebration to holiday celebration. So it’s the time of year that none of us has too much time to waste reading long articles about big ideas that will change the world and over-inflated unachievable claims about how simple it is to double my practice overnight with zero extra effort. It’s time for some simple straight talk and common sense so grab a quick coffee, tea, beer or cocktail and let’s cut right to the chase…
A few basic assertions:
- If you want your practice to be busier next year you’ll want to focus on letting more of the right type of people know about who you are, what you do and the benefits they can experience in your practice.
- If you want more people to know about your practice, you have to be responsible for doing at least one new thing that’s easy, cheap and effective that will get your message out to the right type of people in your community on a regular basis.
- Social networks and social media are this generations communication tools whether you ‘Like’ it or not.
- You’re just being stubborn, lazy and negligent by not adopting a simple free social media strategy that keeps your name, practice and positive life-enhancing inspirational messages in front of the right people who like to communicate on the most popular social networks. In other words, having a simple, executable social media strategy for your practice is no longer any more of an option than having a practice phone number and website. It’s what you do these days.
- Create and optimize your practice’s social network channels so they look, feel and function in a way that will grow your impact and your practice.
- Create a daily posting strategy for your practice’s social networks.
- Grow your practice’s social network fan base(s).
Sounds simple enough, but how do I do that?
- If you haven’t already, set up at least the following social network(s) for your practice. A Facebook Page, Twitter account and LinkedIn account. You should create a Google Plus page but that’s more for search engine optimization than for social media optimization.
- Once you’ve set up your practice’s social networks then join Chiropractic AmpLIFEied at: JoinAmpLIFEied.com. Create a free account and register all your practice’s social networks. You should be able to do this in less than 4 minutes.
- Delegate to someone on your staff the simple task to find and share something great with your practice’s social networks from Chiropractic AmpLIFEied at least once per day. For best results, consider a minimum of three posts per day, morning, noon and evening. You should be able to do this in two minutes or less.
- Invite people to connect with your practice’s community of local health activists interested in a daily dose of positive inspiration and good ideas that will make your life better each and every day. Make sure your systems/procedures ensure everyone in your practice gets invited.
Here are examples of free posts you’ll be able to find and share at ChiropracticAmpLIFEied.com:
Six most popular shared images of 2014 –
You can choose from a variety of topics including:
[quote_center] Fitness, Chiropractic, Lifestyle, Inspiration, Leadership and More[/quote_center]
Top reasons to stop whining about having to figure out social media for your practice and start doing something that will make you learn to love it.
- Facebook and other social networks are not just a trendy fad. It’s how millions of people communicate with each other and keep each other current with what they are up to. Having a great experience in your office is one of the things people are up to so suck it up and make it easy for them to ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ you with their friends.
- Chiropractic AmpLIFEied is a completely free professional social media resource library that makes it ridiculously easy and fast to find and share great daily chiropractic social media messages with your practice’s social networks. This is what makes the hard part of being successful using social media, easy.
- You’ll feel proud of yourself for making the decision to start 2015 right by using these free social networks and tactics to grow your impact and your practice each and every day. Once you know what you’re doing it’s simple, easy and you’re soon going to discover that you love it.
- You’ll be participating in the chiropractic profession’s largest social network campaign focused on getting Chiropractic AmpLIFEied to hundreds of millions of people around the world each and every day.
So there you have it, one simple way to make 2015 your most successful year ever using social media.
What are you waiting for? Get started right now at: www.JoinAmpLIFEied.com
– Dr. Jason Deitch
Dr. Jason Deitch is the founder of AmpLIFEied.com. He’s the best-selling author of Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy Can Make You Rich and has been passionate about sharing the chiropractic message for almost two decades. He’s one of the profession’s most prominent thought leaders and communications strategists working with an exclusive group of the chiropractic profession’s largest and most prominent institutions, organizations, associations, vendors and most successful chiropractors.